Use public transport to lower pollution
GPS coordinates | Splendid Hôtel & Spa
Latitude : 43.6984381 — Longitude : 7.259475000000066
Coming from the Nice Cote d’azur Airport (NCE) or from the “Nice Promenade” exit on A8 motorway, about 7km away.
- By taxi : they are always available in both terminals; one way fare is about 32/35 euros. If in doubt ask for a receipt
- By car : follow the seashore road “promenade des anglais” for about 7km, after the Negresco hotel, turn left in the next street “Meyerbeer” and drive north for about 400 meters.
- By tramway: the tramway stops are located to the left when exiting luggage delivery in terminal one, to the right at terminal 2; « aero ticket » costs 10 euros per person, round trip with no expiration date; vending machines accept credit card and « speak » english. Make sure you take a tramway line 2 marked « Port Lympia » (harbour) ….and exit after 25′ at the first underground station « Alsace Lorraine« ; from there, go up to the surface, walk against the flow of vehicles for about 200 meters: the hotel entrance is at the corner of Boulevard Victor Hugo and Gounod; just after the Spa Splendid
- By bike : bike rental facilities are available in front of the hotel. Informations: http://www.velobleu.org/
Coming from the train station “Nice Ville”, 400 meters away from Splendid Hotel & Spa Nice:
- By taxi: they are always available, cost around 20 euros
- On foot (recommended) : walk to your right when coming out of the station, you will see a big red brick building from which the Rue Gounod goes down towards the sea to the hotel, away from the railroad tracks. The Hotel shall be 4 blocks away on your right side.
The hotel has an underground garage with video surveillance; reservations advised
25 euros per car per day
GPS Coordinates :Latitude : 43.6983761 — Longitude : 7.2596533